Vegan Smartdown Duvet
Luxury that doesn't cost the earth! The Smartdown duvet is one of our most luxurious yet sustainable products yet. Created from responsibly sourced raw materials, Smartdown duvet fibres are made from recycled plastic bottles, uniquely spun and blown in such a way that they simulate the handfeel and warmth of natural down. The duvets are wrapped in a soft 280 thread count, sustainably sourced cotton cover and finished by hand in our own Eco-Factory. Drift off in incredible luxury with this beautiful bedding with a conscience.
- Emulates the decadence of natural down
- Silky soft fibres made from 100% recycled materials
- Sustainably sourced 280 thread count cotton cover
- Finished by hand
- Offers the warmth, loft and experience of natural down
- Washable at 40° (professional laundering recommended)
- *Medium tog is recommended for all year round use, whereas Warm is recommended for Winter or for those who like to be toasty at night.